MaterialsMiddle Stepper Card Blank
(go to Template section to download the middle stepper template)
1. Cut out your backing paper and fix to the card as shown. Attach using craft glue or double sided tape.
TOP TIP: When covering a shaped card, draw round the shape onto the paper and then cut inside the line
2. Cut out your main topper, and fix to the centre with foam pads. (Make sure you don’t put the pads where the topper overhangs the card).
3. Add feathers to the front as shown, attaching with craft glue.
4. Cut out a ribbon strip and fix to the bottom of your card.
5. Chose a sentiment from your design sheet and matt onto gold card from your crafty stash. Attach to the bottom of the card using foam pads.
6. Fix another sentiment to the top left of your topper as shown.
7. Add touches of glitter to finish.